Get On Your Bike with the An Post Cycle Series!
The An Post Cycle Series, supported by An Post and the Irish Sports Council, encourages communities around the country to get on their bikes. It has been running since 2009 and over 56,500 people have taken part to date. We are now preparing for the 2014 season and we will have more information as soon as dates and routes are confirmed.
With routes catering for everyone from the serious amateur to the enthusiastic beginner, the Series is a great way for family, friends and work colleagues to spend a day of fun together while the serious rider can follow a more challenging route.
Family routes will be approximately 10kms while short, medium and long distance routes will be approximately 60kms, 100kms and 160kms.
The An Post Series has one event around the country each month between May and September:
- An Post Tour of Sligo – Saturday, May 3 & Sunday, May 4, 2014
- An Post Tour De Burren, Clare – Saturday, June 21 2014
- An Post Meath Heritage Cycle Tour – Saturday, July 26 & Sunday, July 27 2014
- The Sean Kelly Tour of Waterford – Saturday, August 23 & Sunday, August 24, 2014
- The An Post Rebel Tour of Cork – Saturday, September 13, 2014
Over 16,500 people took part in the 2013 An Post Cycle Series. Join us in 2014!
Become a Spokestar with An Post Cycle Series 2014