25% off your packets and parcels
If you send 5 or more packets or parcels a week you can get 25% off the cost.
How does it work?
Sending more than five packets or parcels a week? You can get a 25% discount when you post your items using Express Post to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Register now to get your 25% discount off Express Post to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Step by step
The discount rate applies to packets and parcels posted using the Express Post to Ireland, Northern Ireland weight not exceeding 20kg (Zone 1) and 2kg to Great Britain (Zone 2). eComm pricing is not currently available outside these zones.
For further information please see our FAQ section or contact us on 01 705 7600 or email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated on 26 January 2016.
- Purpose of these Terms.
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of any eComm Card issued to you by An Post. By applying for an eComm Card or using an eComm Card you agree that you have reviewed and agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these terms carefully.
- An Post is referred to in these Terms as “An Post”, “we”, “us” or “our”. Our registered office is at the General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.
- As an applicant for, or user of, an eComm Card you are referred to in these Terms as “you” or “your”.
“eComm Card” means the card issued to you by An Post for the purpose of enabling you to avail of discounted pricing on Eligible Services on condition that you meet the application criteria and maintain the Volume Requirement, in each case as set forth below in these Terms.
“eComm Page” means the eComm program homepage located at www.anpost.ie/ecomm and any other eComm program webpage accessible from such homepage.
“Eligible Services” means those An Post services (as specified below in the Schedule to these Terms) which we designate as being eligible for discounted pricing under the eComm Card program.
“Packet” has the meaning set forth in the terms and conditions of the eligible services.
“Parcel” has the meaning set forth in the terms and conditions of the eligible services
“Volume Requirement” means the minimum amount of Packets and/or Parcels that you are required to send through the Eligible Services in order to apply for and retain an eComm Card issued to you, as further specified below in these Terms.
- Changes to the eComm Card Program / these Terms
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the eComm Card program which An Post currently provides may change from time-to-time without prior notice to you. Examples include without limitation, changes to the Eligible Services, changes to the discounted pricing By continuing to use the eComm Card after any such changes, you are deemed to agree to such changes. We will endeavour to notify you of any material changes to the eComm Card program by sending you a notice to your email address on file, or by placing a notice on the eComm Page.
- We may add to, change or remove any part, term or condition of these Terms at any time without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. By continuing to use the eComm Card, you are deemed to agree to such changes. We will endeavour to notify you of any material changes to these Terms by sending you a notice to your email address on file, or by placing a notice on the eComm Page.
- An Post reserves the right to terminate the eComm Card program at any time. We will endeavour to notify you of any such termination by sending you a notice to your email address on file, or by placing a notice on the eComm Page.
- Obtaining an eComm Card
- To apply for an eComm Card you must be resident in Ireland, be aged 18 years or over and purchase Eligible Services for at least five (5) Packets and / or Parcels per week.
- You must apply for an eComm Card on the eComm Page. An Post does not currently charge any fee for your application or for maintaining an eComm Card. An Post reserves the right to reject an application for an eComm Card in accordance with applicable law. You will be required to comply with any identification requirements which we may implement from time-to-time when appying for, using and / or terminating an eComm Card.
- Following your completion of the online application process, we will send you an email confirming that we’ve received your application. If your application is approved by An Post, you will receive a confirmation letter by post which will include the eComm Card issued to you.
- The eComm Card will be issued in your name and is issued solely for your own personal use. You may not: (a) transfer your eComm Card to any other person; (b) allow any other person to use your eComm Card; or (c) disclose your eComm Card number to any other person (except at the counter when you are using your eComm Card in connection with your purchase of an Eligible Service).
- The eComm Card is and remains the property of An Post and you must return or destroy it if we ask you to do so.
- In order to maintain an eComm Card, you must meet the Volume Requirement consisting of the purchase of Eligible Services for an average of five (5) Packets and / or Parcels per week over any consecutive twelve (12) week period. An Post may terminate or deactivate your eComm Card if you do not meet this Volume Requirement.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your compliance with the Volume Requirement. You may obtain a history of your purchase of Eligible Services for which you used your eComm Card by contacting us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using an eComm Card
- You are only permitted to use the eComm Card to obtain discounted pricing on Eligible Services. You may not use the eComm Card for any other purpose. Your use of the eComm Card is at all times subject to these Terms.
- You may only use the eComm Card at Post Office counters, selected An Post Mails Delivery Service Units and any other outlet(s) prescribed by An Post from time-to-time.
- In order to obtain the discounted rates on Eligible Services through the eComm Card for a particular transaction, you must present your eComm Card to our agent at the time you are conducting the transaction; transactions and discounted pricing cannot be allocated to your eComm Card retroactively.
- You may use your eComm Card to obtain discounted pricing for those Eligible Services specified at terms and conditions of the eligible services. such Eligible Services are subject to change from time-to-time.
- Your use of the Eligible Services is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Services Nothing in these Terms is intended to amend or otherwise varythe terms and conditions of the eligible services
- The eComm Card only offers discounted pricing on the Eligible Services. The eComm Card does not provide discounted pricing for other An Post services.
- The eComm Card offers discounted pricing for Eligible Services; it is not a credit, debit, payment or cheque guarantee card. You are responsible for paying for each Eligible Service at the time of the relevant transaction. Payment for Eligible Services may be made by cash or debit card, but not by credit card. The eComm Card has no cash value.
- An Post Policies
- By agreeing to these Terms, you are deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by the An Post Policies, each of which forms an integral part of these Terms and is incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
- Data Privacy
- By agreeing to these Terms, you are deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by An Post’s Data Privacy Statement and other privacy disclosures specified on the An Post website, each of which forms an integral part of these Terms and is incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
- Termination / Deactivation of an eComm Card
- You may stop using the eComm Card at any time. You understand and agree that by doing so, you will no longer receive the discounted pricing offered through the eComm Card program. We may deactivate an eComm Card due to lack of use. We may ask you to return or destroy the eComm Card in which case you must do so promptly following our request.
- We may terminate or deactivate the eComm Card issued to you immediately without prior notice if: (i) we believe that you have breached these Terms or applicable law; or (ii) you have not met the Volume Requirement required to maintain an eComm Card. We will endeavour to notify you of such termination and / or deactivation by sending such notice to your email address on file. If we reactivate your eComm Card, we will endeavour to notify you by sending you an email to your email address on file.
- Termination or deactivation of the eComm Card issued to you does not affect your continuing obligation to pay for any Eligible Services you have used prior to the termination or deactivation date. However, you will not receive the discounted pricing offered through the eComm Card program after the date of termination or deactivation of the eComm Card issued to you.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to seek repayment from you of any discounts provided to you through the eComm Card program if we discover that you obtained such discounted pricing fraudulently or otherwise in a manner that contravenes these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, An Post specifically disclaims all implied warranties, conditions and other terms including without limitation, implied warranties, conditions and other terms of merchantability, satisfactory quality and / or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the eComm Card program. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not represent or warrant that the eComm Card program will be continuously available, error free or will sufficiently meet your requirements.
- Limitation of Liability
- The liability of An Post to you in respect of the eComm Card program shall in no event exceed the total discount received by you from An Post (or its agents) in respect of the Eligible Services in the period of [_three____] months immediately before the date on which the relevant event from which such liability arose took place. If more than one claim arises from the same event or series of events, then all such claims shall be treated as one, which will be treated as having arisen on the date on which the first relevant claim arose.
- Under no circumstances shall An Post be liable to you in respect of the eComm Card program (whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation or for any other reason), for: (a) any loss of, or damage or disruption to, revenue, business, contracts, customers, goodwill, anticipated savings or profits; (b) damage to systems or data; or (c) indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses and / or damages whatsoever, even if An Post has been advised of the possibility of such losses and / or damages.
- Notwithstanding any other provision to the contrary in these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude An Post’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; or (b) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- As the between the parties, the eComm Card program, including any eComm Card issued to you, and all associated intellectual property rights remain the sole and exclusive property of An Post and / or it licensors.
- You agree not to interfere or cause any third party to interfere with An Post’s or its licensors’ intellectual property rights, including without limitation, any of An Post’s or its licensors’ trademarks, trade names, service marks, corporate names, logos or branding.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless An Post and its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs and / or expenses arising from any act or omission of yours, including without limitation, any breach by you of these Terms.
- For the purposes of this indemnity section, An Post enters into these Terms for its own benefit but also as an agent for the benefit and on behalf of each of its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Third Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Third Parties”) and all rights and benefits (but not any obligation or burden) of An Post under or in connection with this indemnity section, shall be rights and benefits of each such Indemnified Third Party (as if, in each case, a party to these Terms in its own right). Such rights and benefits shall be enforceable under these Terms by An Post as agent for each such Indemnified Third Party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, An Post may amend these Terms without the consent of any of the Indemnified Third Parties, even if that amendment affects or will affect the benefits conferred on any Indemnified Third Party hereunder.
- Except as set forth above in this indemnity section, these Terms are not intended to confer any rights or benefits on any third party.
- Notices to you
Any notice or other communication from us to you will be deemed to have been received by you if it is sent to the email address you provided to us when applying for the eComm Card, or your updated email address if you have provided this to us. It is your responsibility to notify us if your email address or other contact information changes. We may also provide certain notices to you through the eComm Page, so please check it periodically.
- Notices to us
If you wish to contact us, please email us at [email@example.com].
We may assign, transfer and/or subcontract any of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms in our sole discretion. You may not assign, transfer or subcontract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our express prior written consent.
If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, then that part shall be severed or amended to the minimum extent necessary for the remainder of these Terms to continue in full force and effect.
Any failure or delay by us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. You hereby agree that the courts of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or other matter relating to these Terms.
Those provisions of these Terms which by their nature are intended to survive the termination of your use of the eComm Card and/or the eComm Card program (including, without limitation, those terms addressing intellectual property rights, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitation of liability), shall survive such termination, irrespective of the reason for such termination.
Express Post National
Express Post National with signature and Insurance
Express Post International
Express Post National (Parcels)
Express Post National with signature and insurance (Parcels)
End of Terms