The new hassle-free way to return your online shopping.
ReturnPal, the smartphone app from An Post, allows you to return online purchases from Irish and UK Retailers. Simply have your item collected from a nominated address or drop it off at your local Post Office for return to the Retailer. The app is available to download for free on Google Play and the App Store.
How does it work?
So you have bought something online from a Retailer based in Ireland or the UK and for whatever reason, you need to send it back. By using the ReturnPal app you can organise the return of your purchase, all from your smartphone.
Step by step
- The app is free to download on the App Store® or on Google Play.
- Click on the Register button and provide the following information: Username, Password, Address, Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Once registered, simply select the Retailer you wish to return the item to. (NOTE: A List is provided, should your Retailer not be listed you can manually add their details in.)
- Choose either ‘Address Collection’ or ‘Post Office’ as the collection point.
- Pay using your Credit/Debit Card or PayPal account.
- If you have selected ‘Address Collection’, the package will be collected on the date you selected, please give seven working days notice.
- If you select “Post Office”, the app will produce a barcode which will be scanned at the Post Office counter when you are dropping off your package. You will find the barcode saved in the camera roll on your smartphone.
If the postage is covered by the Retailer, there will be no request for payment. If there is a postage cost, the appropriate amount will be requested in app (for both Address Collection and Post Office drop off).
|Retailer selected from list
|Retailer part pays
||Price confirmed in app
|Retailer details manually entered
|Ireland and Northern Ireland
Download the FREE app today from the App Store or the Google Play store or visit ReturnPal.ie