Greenstar Refuse and Recycling Payments
Take the hassle out of paying bin charges!
No need to worry about bin tags anymore!
Pay for your refuse and recycling with us.
How does it work?
A new Refuse & Recycling Payment Card option has been introduced by Greenstar Waste Management and Recycling Company to allow you to pay for your household bin collection charges.
With An Post as technology and distribution partner, this new product will be readily available through the Post Office network.
This new payment card is on a pilot basis in counties Wexford and Wicklow, with plans to offer it to Greenstar’s other domestic customers nationwide over the coming months.
Greenstar customers can make payments at any Post Office in Wicklow and Wexford.
Step by step
- Register with Greenstar
- Greenstar will give you a personalised Refuse & Recycling Payment Card
- A wheelie bin will be delivered to you
- Present your card at a Post Office
- Payment is credited to your Greenstar account in real time (using technology developed by An Post)
- Your bin collection service will start
If you have any queries in relation to replacing a lost or stolen card ,please contact Greenstar on LoCall 1890 500 800 or visit www.greenstar.ie.