Win a car with Post Insurance
Win an Opel Astra worth €21,250.
For the month of April, Post Insurance are delighted to offer you the chance to win an amazing new 2017 Opel Astra worth €21,250.
How does it work?
You can enter this promotion by providing your insurance renewal details, or request a quote, at your local participating Post Office, Post Insurance branch Kilkenny, or over the phone.
This promotion runs from April 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017. Customers who request a new business quote by calling 1890 22 22 22 must quote the code “CAR PROMOTION” to be entered into the promotion.
Your home and car insurance renewal details will be passed to Post Insurance who will contact you within 30 days of your insurance renewal date. Full Terms and Conditions apply to this offer.
Step by step
You can enter this promotion by:
- Providing your car or home insurance renewal dates
- Request a call back
- Request a car finance application call back
- Request a new business insurance quote with Post Insurance
At your local participating Post Office, Post Insurance branch Kilkenny, or over the phone.
You will also be given a voucher for €40 off Car Insurance/€20 off Home Insurance with Post Insurance.
To redeem your €40 off Car Insurance/€20 off Home Insurance discount voucher
- Call Post Insurance on 1890 22 22 22 for a car or home insurance quote.
- When speaking to the sales agent quote “CAR PROMOTION” and the voucher code.
- Complete a Car or Home Insurance quote by calling 1890 22 22 22.
- The sales agent will apply the discount to the policy. The voucher is only valid for 12 month policies and only one voucher per policy.
The Voucher must be redeemed between April 1 and August 1, 2017. The Voucher expires August 2, 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions of the Post Insurance Car Giveaway Promotion to win an Opel Astra S 1.0 Turbo, Petrol
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“Promotion” is the Post Insurance Car Giveaway Promotion. “The Promoter” is Post Insurance. “Post Insurance” means One Direct (Ireland) Limited, trading as Post Insurance having its registered offices at GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2. One Direct (Ireland) Limited, trading as Post Insurance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. One Direct (Ireland) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of An Post.
- This Promotion is open to anyone 17 years of age and over except employees, or family members of such employees, directors, officers, or agents of One Direct (Ireland) Limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, verifiable by birth cert or passport only, and proof of address, verifiable by recent utility bill only (issued within 6 months of win).
- To enter this draw you must request a quote or a call back for a new business car or home insurance quote by completing the freepost “Hold It” card, calling 1890 22 22 22 or making enquires at the counter in selected Post Offices through the duration of the promotional campaign between 01/04/2017 and 30/06/2017. Customers who request a new business car or home insurance quote by calling 1890 22 22 22 must quote the code “CAR PROMOTION” to be entered into the prize draw.
- The Promotion closes at midnight GMT on the 30/06/2017 and the draw will take place on 10/07/2017 and the winner will be notified by telephone by Post Insurance. If the winner does not respond to Post Insurance within 14 working days of being called by them, then the winner’s prize may be forfeited and Post Insurance shall be entitled to select another winner. If the winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Post Insurance shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Post Insurance’s decision in relation to selection of the Promotion winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one winner of this prize and there will be no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is a new Opel Astra S 1.0 (105PS) turbo, petrol, manual hatchback, petrol engine valued at €21,250 including purchase taxes and charges. The Opel Astra prize colour will be based on available colour, no alternatives colours will be offered.
- The Promotion winner may be required to take part in promotional activities and The Promoter reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of prizes paid to the winner. No compensation will be paid for this activity.
- The winner must either hold a valid driving licence and may be required to show proof of same prior to handover of prize or must be accompanied by a guest who holds a valid driving licence (and can show proof of same) and who will assume responsibility for transporting the prize to winner's home.
- The winner will assume responsibility for the car upon handover of the prize and is solely responsible for both annual motor tax and car insurance. Winner may be required to show evidence of insurance prior to handover of prize.
- The winner must make their own way to the vehicle collection point, location, date and time as advised by The Promoter (any associated costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the winner).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value (as determined by The Promoter) if the prize becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any applicant, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or the payment to the Promotion winner.
- By entering the Promotion entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Any breach of these terms & conditions, as determined exclusively by Post Insurance will result in disqualification.
- Neither Post Insurance, nor its affiliates are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Promotion, fraudulent, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to post/computer or any other malfunctions.
- Governing Law - This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms & conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- Your Information: Post Insurance is careful to treat the privacy of its customers with care and due regard to the laws of Ireland. The information, including personal data, which you submit to enter the Promotion, will be used by Post Insurance to run the Promotion. The information, including personal data will be retained by Post Insurance to contact you prior to your renewal date or in response to your request for information on Post Insurance products. This information will not be used for any other purpose unless otherwise requested by you. Calls may be recorded for verification and training purposes.