Play Lotto at your local Post Office.
You now can play Ireland’s favourite Lottery games in any Post Office nationwide: Lotto, EuroMillions, Daily Million & Telly Bingo, along with a wide selection of Scratch Cards.
How does it work?
Play any one of the many National Lottery games now available at your local Post Office.
Step by Step
- Pick the game you would like to play
- Pay at the counter
- You will then be given your selected Scratch Card or Draw Game ticket.
- Watch the show to see if your numbers come up or scratch your card to reveal if you've won.
- There are three Lotto Quick Pick games: €5.00, €7.50 or €10.00, these include Lotto Plus/Lotto Plus Raffle
- EuroMillions tickets: €3.50, €7.00 or €10.50 including the popular Plus game.
- Daily Million tickets: €1.50 Including Daily Million Plus.
- Telly Bingo is on three times a week: €2.50 per play
- Winning Streak Scratch Cards: €3.00
- All Cash Family Games: All Cash Gold €2, All Cash Tripler €3 and All Cash Platinum €5.
The National Lottery is certified by the World Lottery Association and European Lotteries in the Responsible Play standard. National Lottery products cannot be sold to persons under the age of 18, and all prizes can only be redeemed by persons over 18 years of age. National Lottery is careful to protect vulnerable players, ensuring people play within their means and there is no excessive play. Further detail is available from www.gambleaware.ie and the National Gambling helpline 1800 753753 or National Lottery Customer Helpdesk on 1800 224455.