Parcel Collection Service
Are you living or working in the greater Dublin area? Need to get a parcel delivered anywhere in the country?
You can now have your parcel collected and delivered anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for €11 including VAT. You also get tracking, signature and insurance cover up to €350.
How does it work?
You need to ensure that a parcel will be delivered to any place in Ireland the next working day.
Our Parcel Collection service is available so that you can have your parcel collected and delivered safely to its destination the next working day. It runs through our Express Post with Signature & Insurance service, and the whole thing is only €11 including VAT.
The maximum weight limit for sending parcels with this service is 10kg.
Step by Step
Make sure your item is addressed and is ready for collection. Don’t forget to put your return address in the top left hand corner. A P.O. Box is an insufficient address for any signature service.
- Call our Customer Service Team on 1850 57 58 59 before 2.30pm and place your order for your parcel delivery. You will need:
- Collection details – your name, address, phone number .
- Your credit/debit card
- The value of the parcel contents
- An An Post driver will collect the parcel from your home/business that day. They will give you a barcode to allow you track your parcel online and a receipt
- Your parcel will be delivered using Express Post with Signature & Insurance the next working day.
For more information
You can contact our Customer Services Team on 1850 57 58 59 for more information about the parcel collection service.
General Service Information
Service GuaranteeAn Post guarantee to deliver Express Post with Signature & Insurance items by close of business the next working day in the Republic of Ireland, or your money back.
What is meant by 'next working day'? Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude Saturdays, Sundays, Good Friday and Bank or Public Holidays.
- Compensation for delay: compensation for the cost of posting the item will be paid if the item is not delivered on the next working day.
- Consequential Loss: no compensation is paid, however it arises.
- Contents: money, jewellery or valuables should not be sent using the Express Post with Signature & Insurance service. Customers wishing to post such items should use Registered Post. The Express Post with Signature & Insurance service is provided under the Inland Post Warrant, 1939 (as amended).
- On Express Post with Signature & Insurance, compensation is payable up to a maximum of €350, based on the declared value of the item at the time of posting.
Standard terms and conditions apply
Glossary of Terms
Express Post with Signature & Insurance