A trip to the Zoo is ideal for all the family
1/2 Price Family Pass to Dublin Zoo when you buy a One4all Gift Card.
Step by Step
You can avail of this offer from the 1st March 2017 and 31st March 2017 at your local participating Post Office.
How it works:
To be eligible to participate in the Dublin Zoo ½ Price Family Pass promotion you must purchase any One4All Gift Card in one transaction.
To get your half price family pass simply:
- Buy a One4all Gift Card at your local participating Post Office.
- Recieve your promotional voucher
- Redeem your voucher at the Dublin Zoo ticket office on day of entry, no pre-booking required
- You can use the voucher up to close of business on 9th April 2017.
Terms and Conditions of An Post Dublin Zoo Offer
By participating in the Dublin Zoo Promotion you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
In these Terms and Conditions:
1. “An Post” means An Post having its registered office at GPO, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2;
“Dublin Zoo” means the Zoological Society of Ireland, Dublin Zoo, Phoenix Park, Dublin 8, D08 WF88;
“Gift Card” means any gift card in the One4all Range. Gift card excludes iTunes Gift Cards.
“Voucher” means a voucher entitling the holder to receive a discount on entry into Dublin Zoo.
2. The Dublin Zoo ½ Price Family Pass promotion is a customer reward promotion operated by An Post.
3. To be eligible to participate in the Dublin Zoo ½ Price Family Pass promotion you must purchase any Gift Card in one transaction or conduct any Postmobile transaction (sim purchase, handset purchase or top up of any value) between 1st March 2017 and 31st March 2017 (inclusive) at a participating Post Office. Details of participating Post Offices are available from An Post’s website at anpost.ie/zoo
4. If you are eligible you will be presented with a voucher (“Voucher”) entitling you to avail of one half price Family Ticket for entry to Dublin Zoo. The Family Ticket may be any one of the following; Dublin Zoo family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children normally priced at €49.00, Dublin Zoo family ticket for 2 adults and 3 children normally priced at €53.00 and Dublin Zoo family ticket for 2 adults and 4 children normally priced at €57.00. The Voucher cannot be sold and no cash alternative for the Voucher will be offered. This Voucher may be used once only between 1st March 2017 and 9th April
5. This offer is not valid with concession family tickets and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer.
6. To avail of a half price Family Ticket you must present and surrender your Voucher at Dublin Zoo at any time between 1st March 2017 and 9th April 2017. Tickets cannot be booked or purchased in advance or online and must be used on the day of purchase. Vouchers can be used to obtain no more than one ticket per family.
7. Neither An Post nor Dublin Zoo are liable for the replacement of any lost, damaged or stolen Vouchers and tickets.
8. Due to site restrictions and crowd control issues, this promotion is subject to limited availability. In the event that no Vouchers are available or all half price family tickets have been redeemed, neither An Post nor Dublin Zoo has any liability for any or all loss, damage, expense or disappointment suffered by any party whatsoever due to such non-availability.
9. Your attendance at Dublin Zoo is governed by your contract with Dublin Zoo and any applicable rules or regulations. An Post has no responsibility for any delays, cancellations, disappointments or otherwise in connection with your attendance at Dublin Zoo.
10. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
11. This agreement is governed by the Laws of Ireland.