Smart Account and Smart MoneyBack
Get Smart & Win
Open an An Post Smart Current Account or lodge money to your An Post Smart Current Account at a participating Post Office between October 2 and November 11, 2017 and enter this great competition.
How does it work?
With thanks to our Smart MoneyBack partners anyone who opens a Smart Current Account or lodges money into their account at a participating Post Office will be given an entry form to enter our Get Smart & Win competition.
Step by Step
- Open a Smart Current Account or lodge money into your Smart Account at a participating Post Office
- You will then be given an competition entry form which contains a test of skill
- Complete the entry form and fill in your full contact details and send it to:
Get Smart & Win Competition
PO Box 11489
Full list of 'Get Smart & Win' prize winners
- 1 year’s Free Shopping with Lidl - Maureen Walshe, Foxford, Co Mayo
- Holiday voucher from Sunway Travel - Christopher Dann, Co Longford
- 1 year’s free electricity from SSE Airtricity - Peter Foley, Arklow, Co Wicklow
- €500 voucher from Oxendales - Olivia Grey, Nenagh, Co Tipperary
- Samsung Tablet from Post Insurance - Patricia Kelly, Dublin 7
- €500 voucher from OutdoorLiving.ie - Anne Atkinson, Sandymount, Dublin 4
- €100 voucher from GreatBreaks.ie - Kathleen Hayes, Kilmallock, Co Limerick
- €500 One4all Gift Card from An Post - Philomena Duke Doyle, Celbridge, Co Kildare
Head to anyone of our participating Post Offices to open your Smart Account today!
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of An Post’s Smart Account’s ‘Get Smart & Win’ Prize Promotion October/November 2017.
By participating in this promotion, you, the customer of An Post’s Smart Account, agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
“An Post” means An Post having its registered office at GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, and Dublin 1;
“Entry Form” means the ‘Get Smart & Win’ promotion application form, which will be given to customers at participating Post Offices offering the An Post Smart Account product, during the period 2nd October to 11th November 2017.
“the Promotion” is a customer rewards promotion provided by An Post to its Smart Account customers.
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, you must (a) open an An Post Smart Current Account or (b) conduct a lodgement to an An Post Smart Current Account at a participating Post Office during the promotion period.
- All eligible participants who completed the Entry Form between 2nd October to 11th November 2017 will be automatically entered into the competition. The competition will contain a test of skill.
- The competition is open to An Post Smart Account holders 18 years of age and over except employees, directors, officers or agents of An Post or family members of such employees, directors, officers or agents.
- The competition closes on the 17 November 2017, entries received after this date will be deemed invalid. Competition entries are to be returned to Get Smart and Win Competition, PO Box 11489, Dublin 1
- An Post’s decision in relation to selection of the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entries will be selected on 20 November 2017. The winners will be notified by phone on 22 November 2017. Winners who do not claim the Prize within 5 working days of notification of winning shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and an alternative winner shall be selected by An Post.
The prizes consist of a
€5,000 Shopping Voucher from Lidl, which can only be spent at Lidl,
€1,000 holiday voucher from Sunway Travel,
One Years free Electricity from SSE Airtricity, worth €1,000
a €500 voucher from Oxendales
Samsung Tablet from Post Insurance
€500 voucher from OutdoorLiving.ie
€100 voucher from GreatBreaks.ie
€500 One4all Gift Card from An Post
SSE Free Electricity for a year prize Terms and Conditions
The winner of the Sunway Holiday prize will receive a €1000 voucher for purchase of a
Sunway package Holiday. Not valid for use on flight only or additional voucher purchase. Winner must be over 18 years of age. Voucher must be used within 12 months of issue date. €1000 Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and must be mentioned at the time of booking. Holiday must be booked direct with Sunway Holidays, Marina House, Clarence Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Call 01 231 1800. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Sunway Holidays Booking Terms & Conditions apply..
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Multiple entries are acceptable so long as each entry is on an Entry Form. Entry Forms which are incomplete or illegible or which contain the name of more than one entrant will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entered into in respect claims of lost or delayed Entry Forms.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will be required to sign any documentation as may be requested by An Post relating to acceptance of the competition prize. By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms & conditions, as determined exclusively by An Post will result in disqualification.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activities and An Post reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of prizes paid to the winner.
- An Post reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
- Neither An Post, nor its agents are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the competition, fraudulent, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to technical or any other malfunctions.
- Limitation on An Post’s Liability
By participating in the promotion, the entrant acknowledges that neither An Post not its agents are liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by the entrant due to oversights or delays or failure in the provision of the prize or breach of contract or negligence in relation to the promotion.
- Your Information:
An Post is careful to treat the privacy of its customers with care and due regard to the laws of Ireland.
The information, including personal data, contained on the completed entry form which you submit to enter the Competition will be used to run the promotion and to issue direct mail promotions and special offers by An Post and third parties. If you do not wish to receive such direct mail promotions please tick the box on your entry form.
P. Governing Law
This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.