Sunway Summer Holiday Promotion
Get a €200 Sunway European Sun Voucher all thanks to the An Post Smart Account!
Shake off the winter blues and look forward to some summer sunshine with our latest promotional offer. The An Post Smart Account has teamed up with Sunway Holidays to offer you a €200 Sunway European Sun Voucher when you open or lodge money at the Post Office into a Smart Current Account, available at Post Offices nationwide.
How it works
To be eligible to receive a €200 Sunway European Sun Voucher you must open or lodge money into a Smart Current Account at the Post Office. This promotion runs from December 29, 2017 to the January 31, 2018.
Step by Step
- Open a Smart Current Account or lodge money into your Smart Account at the Post Office
- You will then receive a €200 Sunway European Sun Voucher
- Book your summer holiday by calling Sunway on (01) 231 1800 or visit sunway.ie before March 31, 2018
- Holidays booked can be taken from May 1 – September 30, 2018
Remember your voucher expires on April 1, 2018.
Get 5% MoneyBack into your Smart Current Account!
As well as a €200 Sunway European Sun Voucher, when you book and pay for your Sunway holiday through your Smart Current Account you will attract MoneyBack of 5% into the Smart Account used to pay. See smartaccount.ie for more information on Smart MoneyBack.
Terms & Conditions for €200 Sunway European Sun Voucher
1. In these terms and conditions:
“An Post” means An Post having its registered office at GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2; “Sunway” means Sunway whose registered office is at Marina House, Clarence Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, A96 RK31; “Marketing Partners” means Marketing Partners (Ireland) Limited whose registered office is at 18 Church Road, Ballybrack, County Dublin, A96 TP66; “Promotional Period “means 29th December 2017 to 31st January 2018 (inclusive) The Sunway promotion is an An Post customer reward promotion operated by Marketing Partners. Smart Account means An Post Smart Account.
2. To be eligible to participate in the Sunway promotion, you must (a) open a Smart Account at the Post Office or (b) make a lodgement at the Post Office to an existing Smart Account during the Promotional Period at participating Post Offices. See smartaccount.ie for the terms and conditions of the An Post Smart Account and also for the list of participating Post Offices.
3. If you are an eligible to participate and participate in the Promotion you will be presented with a voucher (“Voucher”) entitling you to avail of €200 off per booking (minimum of two people per booking) on your Sunway Summer 2018 Sun Holiday to any of the following European destinations; Turkey - Bulgaria – Sicily – Sorrento – Lisbon Coast- Algarve – Fuerteventura – Lanzarote – Tenerife – Gran Canaria – Costa Del Sol – Majorca – Lake Garda – Cyprus – Menorca. The Voucher cannot be sold or exchanged and no cash alternative for the Voucher will be offered. This Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion and cannot be used against flight only or as a deposit for a holiday. The Voucher can be redeemed once only between 29th December 2017 to 31st March 2018 for use between 1st May 2018 and 30th September 2018.
4. To avail of the Voucher you must contact Sunway on 01 231 1800 before or on March 31st 2018 or book at your local travel agent. Further details can be found on sunway.ie/anpost.
5. A €50 per person deposit is applicable when booking your Sunway Summer 2018 Sun Holiday and is redeemed off the overall cost of the holiday. (Deposits for bookings are non-refundable). Laser, Visa or Mastercard are accepted for payment of bookings of Sunway Summer Sun Holidays. Customers who pay using their Smart Account will be eligible for a MoneyBack refund of 5%, see smartaccount.ie for MoneyBack terms & conditions.
6. Neither An Post, Marketing Partners nor Sunway is liable for the replacement of any lost, damaged or stolen Vouchers.
7. This promotion is subject to promotional availability. In the event that there are no bookings available, neither Marketing Partners nor An Post is liable or responsible for any and all loss, damage, expense or disappointment suffered by you due to such non availability.
8. Limitation on An Post’s Liability
By participating in the promotion you acknowledge that the contract for this promotion is between you and Marketing Partners Limited only and that An Post has no liability to you for loss, damage or expense suffered by you due to oversights or delays or failures in the provision of the promotion or breach of contract or negligence in relation to the promotion.
9. Limitation on Marketing Partners’ Liability
By participating in the promotion you agree that Marketing Partners accept no responsibility for loss, damage or disappointment suffered by you due to oversights or delays in processing payment or service issues for which they have no direct responsibility. In the unlikely event that you encounter any service issues please inform Sunway at 01 231 1800 so that every opportunity is given to rectify any issues.
10. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.