The hassle-free way to manage your bills in one secure place. Pay only what you want, when you want and when you have the money to pay!
With mybills.ie from An Post, you can do all of that and much more! In August, An Post’s billpay.ie became mybills.ie, the faster and easier to use free bill payment service from An Post.
mybills.ie still allows you pay over 100 billers including major utilities, charities and online catalogues using your debit card or bank account and there are some great new features that can help you take control of those bills.
Here’s just some of the ways mybills.ie can help you to budget and manage your bills, all in one convenient and secure place:
- Pay multiple bills in one click allows you to select and pay multiple billers rather than paying one single bill at a time. It helps you to manage your payments by showing a running total on screen. You choose how much you wish to pay before paying all your selected bills.
- Bill Payment History allows you to check your payment history by single biller or by groups of bills. You can even produce graphs and tables to help you understand what you’re paying out and ultimately manage your finances better.
- Scheduled Payments is particularly useful if you only want to pay bills on certain dates, such as when you know there’s
money in your account. Many users set up scheduled payments for specific amounts to pay regular bills around pay day so that the bills get paid.
- Payment Flexibility allows users to pay a portion of a bill with a view to paying more at a later stage. This feature really helps you to take control of bills particularly when you don’t want the full amount to hit your account all at once.
- Increased security means your account details remain secure. A password and a PIN number is required when making a payment as a registered customer which keeps your details safe.
Eddie Manning, Marketing Operations Manager says: “We’re constantly looking for ways to improve and with mybills.ie we will continue to innovate by adding more new features and the latest technology to make it easier for customers to take control of their bills.”
How to register
Registering is easy.
- Simply visit the registration section of www.mybills.ie
- enter your contact details and create a password.
- Once registered, your secure PIN number will be posted to you within two working days.
After registering you can
- pay a bill with the one-off payments facility while you wait for your PIN.
- set up billers and account details on your new mybills.ie account.
Bill payments are quick and you'll receive a confirmation e-mail to let you know that the payment has been made.