Solicitor - Temporary Assignment
Solicitor - Temporary assignment up to 12 months
We require a Solicitor to join our In-House Legal Team. This position is based in Dublin.
Reporting to the Company Solicitor and based in Dublin the position is responsible for supporting and assisting the Company Solicitor in the provision of internal legal services to the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Provide a high quality legal service to management.
- Provide advice to internal customers on relevant legal issues.
- Work with management to ensure that the Company discharges its legal obligations.
- Keep up to date on developments in the Company and legislation changes to ensure the continued capability of the Solicitor’s office to provide a high quality legal service.
- Work with external advisors.
- Work in all courts and tribunals as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a qualified solicitor and ideally have general legal experience
- hold a current solicitor’s practicing certificate (this is essential for the role)
- be a team player and flexible
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- have good PC skills.
This position involves some travel around the country and may entail occasional absences from Headquarters.
Salary range: is dependent on experience.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the specifications outlined above, please send a detailed CV, clearly indicating the position you are applying for, in strict confidence to:
HR Resourcing Executive
Block 2D, GPO
or email: email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 11 May 2018.