- the flexible way to manage your mail
Need an easy way to manage your postage costs? Don’t have time for petty cash and receipts? Franking allows you to manage your post, paying for it as and when you need it.
How does it work?
Simply invest in a franking machine from one of our approved suppliers, credit your machine by telephone or modem and you are ready to start franking your own post.
Step by step
Where can I get a franking machine?
Contact one of our approved suppliers
How do I pay for my postage?
You can credit the franking machine in the comfort of your own office:
The new franking machine can be configured so that only authorised users can purchase additional postage
You can set a maximum amount of postage, so there's no danger of running up large bills by mistake
What advantages are there to investing in a franking machine?
- Give your mail a more professional look
- Company logos can be printed as part of the frank
- Return address can be printed as part of the frank
- Save time and money for your business.
- You pay for postage as and when you need it - no petty cash, no receipts, no fuss.
- Re-credit the franking machine over the phone or through a modem.
- You can authorise only certain users to re-credit the machine - keeping a tight grip on your costs.
- Electronic or digital franking machines are more secure and efficient than the mechanical predecessors.
- You can link your franking machine to other office equipment such as scales, inserters, folders, computers and printers.
- Dates change automatically on your machine
The following four companies are authorised by An Post to supply franking machines in the Irish Republic:-
47 Coolmine Industrial Estate
Neopost Ireland Limited
Fonthill Retail & Business Park
Phone 01- 6250900
Fax 01 – 6250909
Pitney Bowes (Irl) Limited
Calmount Business Park
Fax 01 -4505493
Postal Supplies Ltd. (Francotyp-Postalia)
IDA Business Park
Southern Cross Road
Fax 01- 2828245
The following list of Franking Machine Models are currently approved for sale or lease in the Republic of Ireland.
|2015-T-C10 Office Mail|
|Pitney Bowes Ireland Ltd.
For more information
If you have any questions about franking post, please contact us at the Business Desk 01 705 7600.
If you already have a franking machine you can download (new window) our poster to help you get the most from your machine.
Meter Mail Poster (new window)
Glossary of Terms