Solicitor - Temporary Assignment
Solicitor - Temporary 6 month assignment
Reporting to the Company Solicitor and based in Dublin the position is responsible for supporting and assisting the Company Solicitor in the provision of internal legal services to the Company and its subsidiaries.
Key Responsibilities for position:
- Provide a high quality legal service to management.
- Provide advice to internal customers on relevant legal issues.
- Work with management to ensure that the Company discharges its legal obligations.
- Keep up to date on developments in the Company and legislation changes to ensure the continued capability of the Solicitor’s office to provide a high quality legal service.
- Work with external advisors.
- Work in all courts and tribunals as required.
Irregular hours and some travel will be ongoing features of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part qualified CFA a qualified solicitor and ideally will have legal experience in contentious work. Expertise in employment and personal injuries is desirable but not essential. Teamwork, flexibility, good verbal and written communication skills are essential. Good PC skills are required. The position involves some travel around the country and may entail occasional overnight absences from Headquarters.
A current solicitor’s practicing certificate is essential.
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
Decision making/ judgement
Building and maintaining relationships
Salary will be dependent on experience.
How to apply Intending applicants who consider that they meet the specification outlined above, please post a detailed CV in strict confidence to:
HR Services Unit
Block 2D, GPO
or email email@example.com
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 5.00 pm, Tuesday 31 July 2018.