This September, An Post will bring peace of mind to one lucky Bill Pay customer and pay their bills for a year!
Pay any two bills in one transaction at your local participating Post Office between September 1 and November 13, 2014, and be in with a chance to win your bills paid for a year.
How does it work?
Use the Bill Pay service to take control of your bill payments and pay what you want, when you want.
Bring your bills to your local Post Office and we'll handle your payment for you- free of charge. With any two bills paid in one transaction in your local participating Post Office you'll receive an entry form so you can be in with a chance to have your bills paid for a year!
Step by Step
To get your Bills Paid for a Year entry form:
- Pay any two bills in full or part in one transaction at any participating Post Office.
- You will then be given an entry form for the competition.
- Fill in your details on the back of the entry form and answer the question
- send your completed entry form before November 14, 2014 to
18 Church Road
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is open to anyone 18 years of age and over except employees, or family members of such employees, Directors, Officers, or agents of An Post or the Prize Bond Company Limited.
2. The promoter of the competition is An Post, having its registered office at the GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1.
3. No organised groups or representatives are permitted to enter this promotion. Multiple entries or automatically generated entries will not be considered.
4. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
5. The winner will be subject to a full verification process. Proof of age, identity and residence may be required.
6. For an individual entry into the prize draw entrants must on or before 14th November 2014:
• Pay at least 2 bills at the Post Office using An Post’s Bill Payment Service
• To qualify for entry the paper application must be correctly completed and submitted to An Post following the instructions on the postal application
7. The winner of the competition will be selected at random from the pool of postal entries on 19th November 2014. No correspondence, oral or written, will be entered into by the promoters in relation to the competition or anything connected with it.
8. The winner will receive a Prize of €12,000 to be paid in monthly intervals of €1,000 per month or an upfront payment of €12,000 based on the winners preference.
9. There will be only one winner. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable.
10. Participants in the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in a forfeiture of the Prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize, in any circumstances where the original winner is unable to avail of the Prize for any reason.
12. The promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from participation in the competition or the awarding of the prize or the payment to the winner of the Prize.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities and the promoter reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of prizes paid to the winner. By accepting the Prize the winner agrees that An Post shall be entitled to use and publish their name, address, photographic image and video images in such media as An Post may choose for advertising and/or promotional purposes.
14. Any material created as part of the above advertising and/or promotional purposes shall be owned by the Promoter. Entrants agree for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity any or all segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity, advertising, promotional and news purposes.
15. Participating details and other information supplied by each entrant will be used for the purposes of administering the competition.
16. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
17. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory or consumer rights of participants.