Freight forwarding made simple
Post Logistics is the logistics division of Ireland's national postal operator. Taking advantage of our extensive ground forwarding network for Groupage & 'Less Than Truckload' (LTT) shipping, we provide reliable pallet shipment and freight forwarding services exporting to the UK and Europe.
How does it work?
At Post Logistics, our goal is to ensure your collection and delivery is a simple and straightforward process. Order your pallet collection online and use our freight tracking system to monitor your shipment all the way to its final destination.
Step by Step
- Go to postlogistics.ie
- Click on the ‘Login/Register’ button (For new registrants, an email with password will be issued and you will be prompted to change your password when you log in)
- View and accept our Terms and Conditions
- Enter your booking details
- Click ‘Send Order’
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details
- Check the details to ensure they are correct
- If the details are incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Get a quote by using our 'Quick Quote' tool. Enter in your Eircode, delivery destination, including Postal Code, quantity of pallets and click ‘get a quote’. Click 'Book now' to book your shipment with Post Logistics.
Log onto postlogistics.ie, register your account and place your order. Should you require any further information please call us on 01 462 0810, email us at email@example.com or fill in our contact us form.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Post Logistics service