Postbreaks with Bill Payment
Welcome to Postbreaks 4 star hotel breaks for only €99* per person sharing
Postbreaks has returned with the ever popular holiday offering just in time for you to enjoy a relaxing break in one of the many luxury hotels available.
To get your Postbreaks voucher and competition entry form pay 2 bills in one transaction at a participating Post Office using An Post's Bill Payment service or complete any postfone transaction between September 1 and November 7, 2015.
How does it work?To get your Postbreaks voucher:
- Pay 2 bills in the Post Office using An Post's bill payment service at participating Post Offices or,
- Carry out any Postmobile transaction including top up of any value, phone purchase or sim purchase then
- Book your Postbreak online at www.postbreaks.ie or CallSave 1 850 206 070
The promotion is running in selected Post Offices between September 1 and November 7, 2015.
You can use your voucher to book breaks from September 1, 2015 until February 29, 2016 and your break can be taken any time until the 30th April 2016.
Where are the luxury breaks?
A range of accommodation options are on offer from self catering holiday homes to luxury 4* hotels. All located within the Republic of Ireland.
Book online or CallSave 1 850 206 070 and quote your reference number which appears in the box on the front of your voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Post Breaks Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Terms & Conditions of An Post Postbreaks promotion
By participating in the Postbreaks Promotion you agree to the terms and conditions below.
By participating in the Postbreaks promotion you agree to the terms and conditions
below. The promotion runs from the 1st September 2015 to 7th November 2015 (the
Promotional Period) in participating Post Offices, and allows you to avail of a voucher
which can be used to book breaks at reduced rates from 1st September 2015 until 29th
February 2016 and your break can be taken any time until the 30th April 2016.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, An Post customers must pay two bills
at the same time, through An Post’s Bill Payment service between the 1st September
2015 to 7th November 2015 (inclusive) at participating Post Offices. A list of
participating Post Offices is available on anpost.ie/postbreaks. Bills must be paid in
full and cannot be for the same service provider. This Promotion is also open to any
Postfone customer who conducts a Postfone transaction during the Promotional
Period . A Postfone transaction is a credit top up, sim card purchase or handset
- The Promotion is a customer reward promotion operated by Marketing Partners
(Ireland) Limited whose registered office is at 18 Church Road, Ballybrack, County
Dublin, A96 TP66. Marketing Partners (Ireland) Limited acts as an agent in the
provision of accommodation for the Postbreaks promotion. By participating in the
Promotion you agree to allow Marketing Partners (Ireland) Limited to pass on your
information to the accommodation provider for the purpose of completing your
booking The contract for accommodation is between you and the accommodation
provider only and that An Post has no liability to you for loss, damage or expense
suffered by you due to booking errors, oversights or delays in booking accommodation
or the standard of the accommodation or breach of contract or negligence in relation
to the accommodation.
- Marketing Partners (Ireland) Limited accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or
disappointment suffered you due to overbooking errors, oversights or delays in
processing payment or service issues at participating accommodations for which it
has no direct responsibility. In the unlikely event that you encounter any service issues
during your break please inform your accommodation provider during your stay, so
that every opportunity is given to rectify any issues.
- Prices quoted are for breaks taken in the Republic of Ireland, for full details please visit
- A booking deposit of €12.30, already included in the price, will be charged to your
payment card when booking a break as part of the Promotion the balance is payable
to your hotel on departure. Full pre-payment is required for holiday homes.
- A credit/laser card processing fee of €1.50 per room booked will apply.
- Changes to your booking will carry an administration fee equal to the deposit paid.
Cancellations will incur the loss of your booking deposit.
- The offer is subject to availability and this may be more limited during public holidays
and peak holiday periods.
- The accommodation available through the promotion is any one of the following:
- 3 nights midweek B&B + 1 evening meal (outside Dublin) (€99 pps)
- 2 nights weekend B&B + 1 evening meal (outside Dublin) (€99 pps)
- 2 nights B&B and no evening meal (in Dublin) (€99 pps)
- Up to 7 nights holiday home break (from just €299)
All participating accommodation is to a minimum of 3 star standard.
- These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a
consumer. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the
jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
An Post is careful to treat the privacy of its customers with care and with due regard to them laws of Ireland. Your personal data will be used to run the promotion and to issue direct mail promotions and special deal offers through our partnering companies. If you do not wish your personal details to be passed on to our par tnering companies or used for direct marketing send an email with your name and address and the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a request to unsubscribe to Postbreaks, Marketing Department, Ground Floor, GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Freepost, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.